Overcooked! All You Can Eat has been updated to version 1.1 on Nintendo Switch. Here are the Patch Notes:
New Mermaid Chef skin!
- Have fun in the sun with an all-new mermaid chef skin!
- Fixed several graphical issues appearing during gameplay on certain levels.
- Fixed an issue where players searching for Arcade lobbies in Co-op or Versus would initially show an incorrect countdown timer.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to skip dialogue if the host changed during the cutscene.
- Fixed an issue when a player disconnects during an online session whilst entering a portal on 1-2 the left portal loses its function.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed an issue where both chefs can get stuck in Cosmic Canteen Versus.
- Fixed an issue where players can be in an empty party with no timer when searching in an online Co-op public lobby.
- Fixed an issue where clients cannot see the host’s level scores if they were achieved outside of that session.
- Fixed an issue where the Chop/Throw input key is observed to stop working if it is used whilst dashing.
- Fixed an issue where a host would become softlocked upon network disconnection whilst hosting an Arcade Lobby.