Capcom has updated Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak to Ver 15.0.0. Here’s what’s new (trailer for this update available at the end of the article):
New Story Elements (Sunbreak)
- A new monster has been added and will appear in Gathering Hub quests.
- New afflicted monsters and a new Risen elder dragon have been added to the game.
- New quests have been added.
- The level cap for Anomaly Investigations has been raised.
- Special Investigations have been added as the final difficulty level for Anomaly Investigations.
- A wider variety of monsters now appear on Anomaly Investigations.
- New weapons, armor, layered equipment, and skills have been added.
- The level cap for armor upgrades has been raised.
- New skills have been added to the pool of potential skills available during Qurious Armor Crafting.
- New Melding Pot method added to the Market.
- New prizes have been added to the Market’s lottery.
- New trinkets and hanging scrolls have been added.
- New items have been added for trade at the Anomaly Research Lab.
- New dialogue added for major NPCs at Kamura Village and Elgado Outpost based on your progress.
New System Elements
- A new “afflicted materials” option has been added to the search criteria for “Anomaly Investigations” at the Quest Counter. (Sunbreak)
- Added a category filter for forging decorations at the Smithy and for the “Set Decorations” option in the item box.
- Added a “Wishlist” option to “Search/Sort” when forging armor at the Smithy.
- Added a “Wishlist Order” option to “Search/Sort” when forging or upgrading armor at the Smithy.
- Added a “Wishlist” option to “Search Decorations” when creating decorations at the Smithy.
- Added a “Skill Pool Details” option when augmenting armor at the Smithy. (Sunbreak)
- Added a filter function to the talisman management screen under “Change Equipment.”
- New Guild Card titles have been added. (Sunbreak)
- Added an entry for Special Investigations on the Guild Card. (Sunbreak)
- A new Badge of Heroes has been added. (Sunbreak)
You can see the full list of bug fixes here.