Nintendo has pushed out an update to Mario Party Superstars, including some fixes for online and other annoying bugs. If the update hasn’t downloaded automatically, you may need to manually check for updates.
Here’s everything new in this update:
- Fixed an issue in which the game cannot progress forward when viewing minigame rankings in the Data House.
- Made changes to a game feature where a session is immediately ended when pressing the B button while in the Village Square after joining players via the Friend House. A message will now be displayed asking if you would like to end the session.
- Fixed an issue in which the minigame does not end when playing Ice-Rink Risk, Dizzy Dancing, Catch You Letter, or Cheep Cheep Chase.
- Fixed an issue in the Stick and Spin minigame in which the game’s movement gets slower as the high score gets raised and the game forcibly ends.
- Fixed other issues to improve the overall gameplay experience.
[Source: Nintendo Support]