Have to play a little bit of catch up: we didn’t upload a content update post yesterday for Fire Emblem Heroes, and the app received a Software Update to version 6.3.0. All the details are below!
- [Events] The latest Tempest Trials+ event is called Brother’s Friends, and it’s now live. You can get the following Hero as reward: Luthier (Spring Hope) (available until March 18th)
- [Quests] While the latest Tempest Trials+ event is running, a set of Daily Quests is available, with rewards doubled from March 13th onwards (available until March 18th)
- [Summoning] A new Summoning Focus is now live: Hop-and-Go-Seek. It features the following Special Heroes: Delthea (Prodigy in Bloom), Maria (Sunny Smile), Henry (Peculiar Egg), and Sonya (Dazzling Rabbits) (available until April 8th)
- [Story Maps] A new set of Story Maps, and more precisely a Paralogue called Hop-and-Go-Seek is now live (no end date)
- [Quests] A new set of Quests is now live: Hop-and-Go-Seek (available until April 8th)
- [Log-in Bonus] A new set of Daily Log-in Bonuses is now live: Special Heroes Log-in Bonus (available until March ???)
- [Coliseum] Season 90 of Resonant Battles is now live. The bonus titles are: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and Fire Emblem: Awakening (available until March 15th)
- [Aether Keeps] Season 170 of Aether Raids is now live (available until March 15th)
- Bonus Heroes (HP+10, Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 + Lift+20 and Double EXP and SP if you win a battle): Reginn (Bearing Hope), Mirabilis (Daydream), Idunn (Divine Demon), Hugh (Worldly Mage), Niime (Mountain Hermit), Cath (Master Thief), Gonzales (Kindly Bandit), Takumi (Empty Vessel), Azura (Vallite Songstress), Sharena (Princess of Askr)
- Bonus Structures (Level +1): Panic Manor (O, D)
- [Update] The latest Software update for Fire Emblem Heroes (Ver. 6.3.0) is now available. Official patch notes:
■ Summoner Duels is being updated
○ A replay search feature is being added.
A feature that allows you to search for replays is being added to Favor Battles and Free Duels in Summoner Duels, as well as Summoner Duels R and Summoner Duels S. You will be able to replay matches you’ve participated in, view replays of matches that other players have shared, and more!
A Copy Battle ID button is being added to each Record as well as a search window for Battle IDs at the top of the Records screen.
・ When you want to view the replay of another player’s match
Input the Battle ID they have made public in the search window and the replay will play.
Note: You can search for replays of matches that took place in other modes. For example, you can search for a Summoner Duels R replay in the Favor Battles Records screen.
・ When you want to share a replay of your own match with someone else
Tap the Copy Battle ID button of the match you want to share and the Battle ID will be copied, allowing you to paste it elsewhere.
Note: If you make a Battle ID public, others will be able to see your and your opponent’s in-game names. Please be aware that making a Battle ID public makes both your names public.
○ You will no longer be matched with the same opponent within a certain period of time.
We will improve it so you will not be matched against the same opponent for a set period of time after facing them in Favor Battles, Summoner Duels R, and Summoner Duels S.
Note: Free Duels are an exception to this.
○ A Resume button will be added that will allow you to resume a match when an error occurs after matching is completed.
After an error occurs, a Resume button will appear only when it is possible to resume the match. If you tap the Resume button, you will be able to rejoin the match from the point it was interrupted without returning to the title screen.
Note: If it is an error that causes you not to be able to resume the match, or if the outcome of the match is already decided, the Resume button will not display.
○ After reaching a certain amount of Glory in Summoner Duels S, you will be at 1st Place.
If you reach the highest Glory at the end of the event, you will be guaranteed to be in 1st Place regardless of how many wins or losses you have. This will also extend to Summoner Duels R with the event beginning 3/3/2022 7:00(UTC)
Note: The expression “highest Glory” in Summoner Duels R refers to the maximum Glory in the mode, 7,300, and in Summoner Duels S it refers to the Glory cap, which increases each time the event is held.
○ New Captain Skills are being added.
・Flash of Steel
Captain Skill Effects
・Flash of Steel
If captain initiates combat, captain can make a
follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
Grants the following to captain and allies within
2 spaces of captain during combat: “neutralizes
effects that grant ‘Special cooldown charge +X’
to foe or inflict ‘Special cooldown charge -X’
At start of turns 2-5, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6
to captain and allies within 2 spaces of captain
for 1 turn.
Note: New Captain Skills will be able to be used in the season beginning 8/3/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ You will be able to increase your Favor Level to level 1,700.
This will be in effective with the season starting 8/3/2022 7:00(UTC)
○ A link to Learn with Sharena! will be added to the Help button.
You will be able to go to the Learn with Sharena! articles that explain Favor Battles, Summoner Duels R, and Summoner Duels S.
■ Divine Codes (Part 3) will be added
New Divine Codes that can be used to compile Normal Combat Manuals, Divine Codes (Part 3), will become available! Mjölnir’s Strike and other events from which Divine Codes can be obtained will, after the update, switch from Divine Codes (Part 2) to Divine Codes (Part 3).
・ The Divine Codes available as rewards from Resonant Battles will switch with the season starting 8/3/2022 7:00(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Part 2) will only be available as rewards in Summoner Duels Favor Battles.
Also, along with the addition of Divine Codes (Part 3), there will be a new Normal 3 category added to the Compile menu.
Please note that you will still be able to compile Normal 1 and 2 Combat Manuals after the update. Normal 1 and 2 Combat Manuals are generally compiled with Divine Codes (Part 1) and Divine Codes (Part 2) respectively, but if you don’t have enough Divine Codes (Part 1) or Divine Codes (Part 2), you can supplement them with Divine Codes (Part 3). Older Divine Codes will be prioritized.
Example: If you wish to compile a Normal 1 Combat Manual that requires 1,200 Divine Codes and you have 100 Divine Codes (Part 1), 200 Divine Codes (Part 2), and 1,000 Divine Codes (Part 3), the Divine Codes (Part 1) will be consumed first, followed by your Divine Codes (Part 2), and finally your Divine Codes (Part 3) will account for the remainder.
Note: You cannot compile Combat Manuals that require new Divine Codes by using older Divine Codes.
■ New skills are being added for some Legendary Heroes
Of the Heroes that appear in Legendary & Mythic Hero Remixes, Azura: Vallite Songstress is gaining new skills.
○ New skills
・ Assist Skill
Gray Waves II
Grants another action to target ally, and if
target is an infantry or flying ally, grants
【Null Panic】to target and target can
move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not
stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.
This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
If unit is inflicted with Panic (bonuses converted
into penalties), neutralizes the “converts
bonuses on target into penalties” effect for
1 turn. (Even though the effect is neutralized,
the Panic status remains, and is treated as a
This skill can only be equipped by its original unit.
・ A Skill
Atk/Spd Push 4
At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25%,
grants Atk/Spd+7, but after combat, if unit
attacked, deals 5 damage to unit.
Azura: Vallite Songstress will be getting a new weapon skill to refine at the same time, so be sure to check the section of this notification labeled “New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added” in conjunction with this section.
■ New Memento Events are being added to Heroes Journey
○ New Memento Events are being added.
■ The lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals is being updated
With the release of Ver. 6.3.0, players will be able to obtain Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) from events and exchange them from an updated lineup of Limited-Time Combat Manuals using the Compile Combat Manual feature.
Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) will be able to be exchanged for the following Combat Manuals:
・ These Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) are different from last year’s Divine Codes (Ephemera 3). You cannot compile last year’s Combat Manuals with this year’s Divine Codes (Ephemera 3).
・ The Combat Manuals added in this update can be compiled until 28/4/2022 6:59(UTC)
・ Divine Codes (Ephemera 3) may be obtained from events that begin after the release of Ver. 6.3.0, while Divine Codes (Ephemera 2) may continue to be obtained from events that began before the release of Ver. 6.3.0.
■ New weapon skills and weapons to refine are being added
The following Heroes will be able to learn these new character-specific weapon skills at 5★:
Hero who can learn this skill: Shigure: Uplifting Artist
Hero who can learn this skill: Sue: Doe of the Plains
Hero who can learn this skill: Mikoto: Caring Mother
・ The weapons above can be upgraded in the Weapon Refinery after they have been obtained.
・ To learn weapon skills, tap Allies, then Ally Growth, and then Learn Skills.
The following weapons will be able to be upgraded or gain additional special effects by using Arena Medals and Divine Dew:
Hero who can learn this skill: Gunnthrá: Year’s First Dream
Breath of Blight
Hero who can learn this skill: Garon: King of Nohr
Hero who can learn this skill: Azura: Vallite Songstress
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, you must clear Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story and then clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
■ Aether Raids is being updated
○ Some structures will have their level cap increased.
・ Dark Shrine (O/D): up to level 9
○ Aether Resort is being updated.
・ Two new songs are being added to the Concert Hall: “Renewed Purpose” from the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon game and “Anxiety” from the Fire Emblem: Three Houses game.
■ Mjölnir’s Strike is being updated
○ A mechanism will have its level cap increased.
・ Vital Summoner: up to level 5
■ Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
The following Heroes will be available to summon using Heroic Grails:
・ Riev: Blood Beryl
・ Deen: Bladed Sandstorm
■ Other Changes
○ We are changing the combat animations for Ishtar: Thunder Goddess. Currently, when she is set to her Resplendent attire, her attack animation is different from that of her normal appearance. We are changing it so her attack animation is the same for both.
○ It will be easier to increase Summoner Support and Ally Support levels.
○ We will correct Ephraim: Sparkling Gallantly’s refined weapon effect for the Festive Siegmund skill. For details please see the notification titled Regarding an Issue with a Portion of Festive Siegmund’s Weapon Refinement.
○ We are fixing an issue with how a portion of the Ascend Traits menu displays. There are circumstances in which Ascending a stat will cause another stat to increase alongside it, but the increase to the other stat is not displayed. We will update it so that when a stat that is not Ascended increases, the increase will be displayed.
List of changes:
• starting with this update, all skills with effects that raise or lower Atk during combat will correctly affect the “unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk” condition.
- [Story Maps] A new Squad Assault map is now available: 56th Assault (no end date)