Cult of the Lamb has been updated to version 1.0.3. In addition to this update, the Cultist Edition DLC is now available. The Cultist Edition adds 5 exclusive Follower forms and 8 Decorations. Full patch notes are below…
- Loc Fixes for Portuguese-language systems.
- Huge save file reduction
- Fixed rare save corruption bug
- Fixed issue when performing rituals
- Fixed invisible enemies spawning from the summoner
- Fixed snail shells not dropping
- Fixed achievements, including “Godhood”
- Ratau does not appear if the save has been erased and created again during a certain moment in gameplay
- If any menu is open as items fall out of chests, the items can fall out of the playable area
- Pathfinding improvements
- Fixed an issue when a player pauses on vibrate, causing perma-rumble.
- Dungeon optimisation
- Optimisation to item Spawning
- Various optimisation to item spawned from chests and general dungeon optimisation.
- Fixes for the title entering a semi-unresponsive state after the Lamb collects a certain amount of cards during a single dungeon run
- Fixes for immortal enemies in Healer fights
- Fixed spider nests not dropping
- Only 6 followers entering the temple.
- Followers disappearing
- Follower skins achievement not completing
- Interacting or assigning work to a dying follower causes a semi-unresponsive state
- Follower quests instantly failing
- Various soft blockers during onboarding
- Prisons soft lock
[Source: Nintendo Everything]