Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town has received two updates. Here are the patch notes for both!
- Makes adjustments to the Egg Festival if you enter by yourself
- Adds the ability to change the name of animals.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Adjusts some of the residents’ existing dialogue and adds new dialogue
- Changes the functionality of all makers
- Improves visuals during eating scenes
- Adds the ability to lock movement in a straight line
- Adjusts cooking times
- Removes the need to press the A Button when moving from indoors to outdoors
- The friendship level is now displayed on the screen when talking to a potential love interest
- Changes the effect of giving a gift/confessing/proposing multiple times in a single day
- Further reduces stuttering
- Our team is now working on writing new dialogue so that players can enjoy getting to know the residents of Olive Town even more than before.
- In an effort to improve the functionality of makers, they will be changed so that each maker is able to create multiple items.
- All makers can now be set to create the same item in succession (up to 10 times)
- You can now pick up items as soon as they have been made, and you can now add the same materials to the makers while the making process is ongoing
- Holding down the L or R button and moving using the L stick will now allow you to move in only four directions.
And that’s it! We’ll let you know if it gets updated again in the future!