And it takes place on a tiny island!
From Devolver Digital, Doseone, and Terri Vellmann comes Sludge Life, releasing for Nintendo Switch and the Epic Games Store on June 2nd.
Here’s some info about the game!
SLUDGE LIFE is a first-person open world vandalism-centric stroll through a polluted island full of cranky idiots and a vibe so thick you can taste it.
Roam a tiny island stuck on a sludge covered planet as upcoming tagger GHOST, a breezy bandit set on staking their claim amongst the graffiti elite. Traverse the corporately branded landscape, link up with other taggers, and steal junk and hearts along the way. Will you become the king of the island and tag every open inch, infiltrate sludge-pumping corporation GLUG, or just take it all down in flames with you?
And here are some of its leading features!
* Experience the thrills of vandalism from the safety of your computer.
* Curiosity and free will are your only motivators – roll as you please through a tiny open-world.
* Find and download apps to your laptop and waste your life away playing a game within a game.
* Smoke Ciggy Cigs brand cigarettes. Smoke ‘em up real good.
* Take photos of exotic fauna and ambivalent NPCs.
* Dedicated fart button.
* A huge baby, community basketball court, and a cat with two buttholes. [no extra charge]
* Three distinct endings and pretty robust credits.
Pricing: Free until May 28th, 2021 on the Epic Games Store (regularly $14.99 USD); TBD on Switch eShop.